The previsualization system for artistic filming in a specially designed virtual environment
PREVIEWGA is a system for professional virtual reality which allows to conduct artistic video shooting in a specially designed virtual environment.
By means of PreViewGA operators and directors are free and independent of VFX-specialists to create realistic cameras in Full-CG shots using a device that is structurally similar to the usual camera rig. Moreover, PreViewGA gives freedom to do an imitation of the natural camera's movement and a smooth change of shots.
PreViewGA offers the following features
- real-time virtual production
- shooting of computer 3D-spaces using a virtual camera
- creation of shot’s previsualization of feature films on pre-production
- shooting of animation projects and cartoons without manual camera animation
- operator’s and director’s independence by shooting of Full-CG shots from VFX-specialists
- conducting artistic video shooting in a unlimited virtual environment while physically being in a small room
- PreViewGA’s device is structurally similar to the using of operators and directors camera’s rig
- accuracy and reliability of the virtual camera tracking is provided by optical and inertial sensors that determine their position by means of special markers
- integration with game engine technology (Unreal Engine 4)
- automated on-set metadata collection from the set necessary for the creation of CG on post-production
The film premiered in April, 2016.
The film premiered in April, 2017.
The film premiered in March, 2018.
Date of the premiere will be determined later.